PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

Construction Cupcakes

I can't wait to see this all put together!!!! 45 cupcakes and one 6 inch cake to sit a top a cupcake stand. I think its going to look awesome when its all set up!!!!












.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had a smallish cupcake stand at home that I wanted to "test" the look out on...








Cute huh?




























































Happy Birthday Carson!!!!
BTW, if you're wanting to do similar construction cupcakes send me an email and I'll give you the template for the cupcake toppers. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this cake! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a perfect cake for my dad who has worked in construction for more than 40 years. I will keep this in mind. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the little detail of the screws and nails, not to mention the wood grain sign. amazing.

    ReplyDelete