PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tipsy Tuesday!!!

I pulled up my blog the other day and discovered I have 395 followers. 395 followers?!?!?! REALLY!? To some that may not seem like a lot, but to ME...it seems like a TON! WHY in the world would anyone want to follow my blog?? A blog with some pictures of some cakes...a party every now and then. I started feeling guilty about boring my poor 395 followers to death! So I have decided to add a little element of interest to keep y'all happy!! :)

And thats when I came up with TIPSY TUESDAY!!!! Every Tuesday this summer I will post a TIP...maybe a tutorial, a cute dessert idea, a fun craft tip, a party idea...any kind of sweet tip that I think y'all will enjoy.



My first Tipsy Tuesday has to do with GRADUATION! In honor of my sweet baby Bailey who graduated from preschool this past week I made some chocolate covered Oreos topped off with graduation caps. They're such a super easy dessert idea that anyone can do!






























I was going to make a tutorial for the graduation caps when I came across basically the exact same idea demonstrated here. Great tutorial to show how easy these little graduation caps are!!!


And in case you're wondering how I got my chocolate Oreos so perfect...well, I'd like to say it was all me...I'm so super talented with chocolate...but that would be a lie. ;) You MUST check out these cookie molds!!! HERE I SO wish I had these for my Fancy Nancy party b/c my chocolate covered Oreos were a little sorry. These molds make it so easy to create these little desserts.






Congrats to all the graduates out there, big and small!!










4 comments:

  1. Way to go! Make it 397

    http://hotmessmoma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. Many thanks with regard to discovering this. A few great suggestions presently there, this particular will probably be a genuine period kitchen sink. I'm the the far east visit enthusiast,


    fut coins
    ESO Gold
    buy fifa coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to make a tutorial for the graduation caps when I came across basically the exact same idea demonstrated here. Great tutorial to show how easy these little graduation caps are!!! afghani cap , antique gold choker necklace , embroidered crown patches , Afghani Hand Embroidered Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find this post really nice and informative about all several health problems that people often face during their daily living. I definitely would like to see more and know more about all relevant health solutions through your blogs. As we all know that how much an individual and their family struggles when they are diagnosed with any type of serious health problem and piles (haemorrhoids) is also one of them. Today I also would like to discuss about some best natural & ayurvedic medicine for piles treatment that can cure your piles problem for always without any surgery and causing pain. To know more details please visit our website, Nirogayurved.

    ReplyDelete