PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

Nautical 1st Birthday


Isn't this a beautiful cake?!!?   Sigh...I have to make a confession....it isn't my design. :(  I mean, its my cake, I MADE it, but I didn't design it.  Anderson (that's the birthday boy) has a wonderful mama who scoured the internet for party ideas and found a picture of the cake she wanted, and it looked pretty much exactly the same as this one! ;)  Unfortunately I don't have the source, so I don't know where to give credit, but whoever you are, you designed a pretty cake.  Thanks for the inspiration!!!  



3 comments:

  1. This is such a darling cake...great job! Must've been fun creating that 3D effect of the decorative elements. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cake! The polka dots make me want to sail away. Such creative touches. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! I'm amaze of the cake design. I hope it taste good as they look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete