PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!!


So, I have to admit I had a little fun with this one! :)  Having two girls of my own, I have a lot of experience planning girl themed parties and desserts, but little opportunity to explore the "boy" themes..  So when I got the call from Jordan's mom to design this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle dessert table I was super excited and ready to take on the challenge.  ;)
 
I wanted the backdrop to resemble the city sewer pictured in the TMNT video games.  When I found this brick panel at Lowes I was soooo excited!  Took it home, spray painted some green "slime" on it and then build a "sewer pipe system" out of pvc pipe (spray painted silver). 
 
After the backdrop was complete, the rest of the table was a "piece of cake".
 



 
How FANTASTIC are these cookies!?!?!  I'm going to go ahead and tell you all it was NOT ME that created these spectacular treats.  I did create the pizza cookies for this table, but when it comes to character cookies I'm 100% incapable.  So I headed over to NatSweetsCookies on Etsy and found these gems!  Amazing work.  I'm in awe of her talent! 

 
 





 
Cake pops!
 

 



 JELLO!

 

 Chocolate pops






 Chocolate covered brain oreos


 Chocolate sewer rats....ewwww

 

 Pizza cookies.  I did create these....but they're sooooo different than the fabulous character cookies from NatSweetsCookies!!

 

 


 
 

 

 
 
 




 Happy Birthday Jordan!! 
 Hope you had a RADICAL party little dude!

19 comments:

  1. Jasmin (Jasi2881@gmx.netDecember 6, 2013 at 5:11 AM

    Hello, that is really cool. I am looking for something like that. My boy will have so a party but the problem is that you find not much here in germany for it. Could you probly help me? Did you that along? Have you maybe some recipes or could you tell me how you did this? Would be really great and my boy would be very very happy. Thanks in advance. Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great theme. It all looks wonderful. I'm very curious as to how you created the pizza cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This party looks incredibly fun! Love the Ninja Turtle theme! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job!!! Congrats!!! Your job inspire me for my son's party... Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm so in love with this concept, that I'm recreating it for my son on March 29th. I was wondering if you had the printable PDF file (or any printable file) for the food labels. I'm so in love with the way each one is personalized & I would like to buy the labels to print at home. I'm doing the same snacks you have on the tables here, plus a few extras. Please let me know if I would be able to buy the printable food labels from you. I'd appreciate it so much! My email is: costadebra89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm so in love with this concept, that I'm recreating it for my son on March 29th. I was wondering if you had the printable PDF file (or any printable file) for the food labels. I'm so in love with the way each one is personalized & I would like to buy the labels to print at home. I'm doing the same snacks you have on the tables here, plus a few extras. Please let me know if I would be able to buy the printable food labels from you. I'd appreciate it so much! My email is: costadebra89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also like to purchase the food labels. My email is marylane15@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would also like to purchase the food labels. My email is lilmommyshelton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kate! I was wondering if I can purchase the awesome food labels from you? If so please email me @ iseepinky@hotmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. وبسایت موسسه ستاره دانش پارسیان (اپلای استار) مرجع اطلاعات در خصوص تحصیل در آلمان، ویزای دانشجویی آلمان و کمک هزینه تحصیلی آلمان آماده خدمت رسانی و مشاوره به شما علاقه مندان به تحصیل در آلمان می باشد.
    تحصیل پزشکی در آلمان
    آلمان
    ویزای تحصیلی آلمان

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read your article and I find it very interesting. I am looking for more updates from you. Now its time to avail best limo service in houston for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This reliability is especially critical for the ones and then you can easily go wherever you want towing service ny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We appreciate your interest in our informative blog. Put an end to your search for law assignment help; our Ph.D. law assignment writers are here to help. Expect nothing less than exceptional, plagiarism-free content. Reach out with any questions; our 24x7 support team is at your service.

    ReplyDelete